Over seven homes games at Braehead Arena we are inviting pairs of Clan fans to enter ‘Fight for Flights’ and participate in games such as Beachball Battle, Bubble Football or other fun games.
Here is a list of available flights:
Glasgow - New York
Glasgow - Orlando, Florida
Manchester - Barbados
Manchester - Orlando
Manchester - San Francisco
Manchester - Las Vegas
Manchester - Boston
Manchester - Atlanta
Gatwick - Las Vegas
Gatwick - St Lucia
Gatwick - Antigua
Gatwick - Jamaica
Gatwick - Tobago
Gatwick - Grenada
Gatwick - Cuba
Gatwick - Cancun
Heathrow - Dubai
Heathrow - New York
Heathrow - San Francisco
Heathrow - Los Angeles
Heathrow - Hong Kong
Heathrow - Delhi
Heathrow - Miami
Fight for Flights terms & conditions
- Entry for Fight For a Flight is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Braehead Clan and Virgin Holidays (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 16 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including transfers to and from airports, accommodation or any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Competition participants agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Braehead Clan and Virgin Holidays. (UK) relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise all entries must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competition dates and games may be subject to change.
- Participants agree to be available for all competition dates.
- Braehead Clan reserves the right to swap, substitute or withdraw a participant(s) at any time.
- Unless stated otherwise the participants(s) will be drawn at random from all email entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide a information, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Participating in the on-ice events is at the competitor’s own risk. Braehead Clan and Virgin Holidays do not accept any liability for any injury sustained during any Fight For A Flight rounds.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Braehead Clan, Braehead Arena, King’s Inch Road, G51 4BN.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- Competition winners will be announced at the events stated in the promotional material, with the overall prize winners being announced live in the arena on Saturday 11th of March.
Beach Ball Battle:
- The team who score most goals in 3 minutes will be declared the winner.
- At the beginning of play the beach ball will be placed on centre ice. Competitors will line up on opposing blue lines (both feet must be on or behind the blue line).
- The referee’s whistle will signal the start of play.
- A goal will be scored when the beach ball crosses either team’s red goal line.
- After a goal, the clock will continue to countdown.
- The onus is on the team who have just conceded to reset the beach ball on the centre circle and stand on the blue line (staff will assist). *note a team who have conceded a goal do not have to wait for the opposition to take up position on the Blue Line.
- A goal maybe deducted at the referee’s discretion for intentional or unintentional delay of play.
- In the case of a draw after 3 mins the team who have the Beach ball closer to the opposition goal line will be declared the winner.
- In the case of a burst beach ball before the end of 3mins, the team with the most goals will be declared the winner. If the score is currently a draw then the team who have the Beach ball closer to the opposition goal line will be declared the winner.
- Safety equipment must be worn on the ice at all times.