Season Ticket Holder Discounts:
Only redeemable by purchasing at skating office at the time of your session. Season ticket must be shown at time of purchase. All offers are subject to change at any time.
- Braehead Clan Merchandise - 10% off
What does the 2016/17 Season Ticket cover?
The 2016/17 Clan season ticket gains you access to 26 League & 1 Playoff Quarter Final home games.
The 2016/17 Clan season doesn’t cover Challenge Cup standalone group games, quarter finals and semi-finals + Champions Hockey League games. However as a season ticket holder, your seat in guaranteed for the Champions Hockey League and Challenge Cup for a period of time from when tickets go on sale. Additional costs apply for these competitions.
What happens when I apply?
Once your application form has been received by Clan Towers, you will receive communication to say your form has been received and is being processed. (If you don’t receive any communication immediately, don’t worry we will get back to you as quickly as possible).
I am a current season ticket holder, what happens with my seats?
If you’re a current Clan season ticket holder and are renewing, you are guaranteed those seats for the 2016/17 season.
I am a new applicant, when will I hear what seats I have been allocated?
If you’re a new Clan season ticket applicant, we will do our very best to allocate you with your first or second preferred seating choices. Seating allocation will commence after 30th April once all renewals have been received.
When will payments be taken by the club?
If you are paying by debit or credit card, payments will be processed immediately on receipt of your season ticket application form. If you paying by the direct debit scheme, payments will take place in July 2016, August 2016, September 2016, October 2016 & November 2016.
Terms & Conditions
1. Season Tickets are based on 26 EIHL regular season (Elite Ice Hockey League) + 1 Playoff Quarter Final games at the Braehead Arena.
2. Existing Season Ticket Holders’ seats will be reserved until 30/04/2016, at which point they will be released for general sale.
3. All Direct Debit applications must be received by 31/05/2016 and are subject to an administration charge of £15 per person (Direct Debit payments will be collected in July, August, September, October, November 2016).
4. Whilst requests will be met wherever possible, allocation of Season Tickets will be solely at the discretion of the Club.
5. The club reserve the right to deny any season ticket holder entry to Braehead Arena.
6. The club reserve the right to revoke a season ticket at anytime.
7. Child - 16 years of age and under as at 31/08/2016.
8. Children under the age of 3 as at 31/08/2016 do not require a season ticket, as long as they can sit on a parent ot guardian’s knee.
9. Concession - OAP Over 65 as at 31/08/2016, Registered Disabled & Full Time Students only (proof of concession will be required even if previously supplied).
10. Season Tickets will be transferable, as long as they are used by someone in the same category
11. There will be a £15 replacement fee for lost/stolen cards
12. Please note we do not accept season ticket cancellations under any circumstances, once the seat has been allocated and accepted.
13. Please note we do not provide refunds on season tickets.
14. Any direct debit payments defaulted may result in the cancellation of that season ticket, with no refund provided.
In applying for a Season Ticket, you recognise and accept that the Braehead Clan have the right to:
* Offer promotions (including Purple Wednesday’s and Clan in the Community) during the course of the season, which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket.
* Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty.
* Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures.