Glasgow’s Braehead Clan are delighted to announce our season ticket packages for the 2017/18 season.
To show our thanks for the Purple Army’s continued superb support, we have once again FROZEN season ticket prices.
GAMES INCLUDED IN YOUR 2017/18 SEASON TICKET – The Clan season ticket is for 27 bumper home games at Braehead Arena. Pre-season, Challenge Cup Group games, Challenge Cup Quarter Finals, Challenge Cup Semi Finals and Playoff Quarter Finals are not included in the season ticket. These games will need to be purchased separately.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUPPLY WITH YOUR APPLICATION – If your applying for a concession season ticket you will be required to provide valid proof of concession when submitting an application.
Students are required to provide a valid student ID card.
Disabled people are required to provide proof of their current valid disability allowance.
OAP's will be required to provide photographic ID with a date of birth.
RENEWING YOUR CURRENT SEAT – All current season ticket holders will have your current seat held until Sunday 30th April. Thereafter, all seats go on general sale to new season ticket applicants.
NEW SEASON TICKET APPLICATIONS – April once all renewals have been received.
PAYING IN FULL – There is a section on the season ticket application form if you wish to pay by debit/credit card (please note we do not charge a fee for using a debit/credit card). If you are paying by debit/credit card, payments will be processed immediately on upon receiving your application form. Unfortunately we do not accept cheques.
PAYING BY DIRECT DEBIT – You can pay for your season ticket over five monthly payments starting on 7th August 2017. There is a £20 admin charge for direct debits (per account, not per applicant), this will be added to your first direct debit payment on the 7th August 2017. If applying for Direct Debit, please complete page 4 on the season ticket application form. Please note the form must be completed in black ink and capitals. We are using GO CARDLESS for our direct debit administration during the 2017/18 season.
Direct Debit payment dates: Monday 7th August, Monday 4th September, Monday 2nd October, Monday 6th November and Monday 4th December.
WHERE DO I SEND MY APPLICATION FORM? – Please return your application form by post to Season Ticket Applications, Braehead Clan Ice Hockey Club, Braehead Arena, Kings Inch Road, Glasgow, G51 4BN. Unfortunately we are unable to accept season ticket application forms emailed to us.
There will also be a Purple postbox in the Braehead Arena foyer at the next two home games for anyone wanting to hand carrying their application form to the club.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I APPLY? - Once your application form has been received by Clan Towers, you will receive communication to say your form has been received and is being processed. (If you don’t receive any communication immediately, don’t worry we will get back to you as quickly as possible).
CONTACT US – If you wish to contact us about your season ticket application, please feel free to call us on 0141 886 6459 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Season Ticket Holder Discounts:
Only redeemable by purchasing at skating office at the time of your session. Season ticket must be shown at time of purchase. All offers are subject to change at any time.
- Braehead Clan Merchandise - 10% off
- The Normandy Hotel - £60 B&B per night room offer
Terms & Conditions
1. Season Tickets are based on 27 regular season (Elite Ice Hockey League) at the Braehead Arena.
2. Existing Season Ticket Holders’ seats will be reserved until 30/04/2017, at which point they will be released for general sale.
3. All Direct Debit applications must be received by 31/05/2017 and are subject to an administration charge of £20 (Direct Debit payments will be collected in July, August, September, October, November 2016).
4. Whilst requests will be met wherever possible, allocation of Season Tickets will be solely at the discretion of the Club.
5. The club reserve the right to deny any season ticket holder entry to Braehead Arena.
6. The club reserve the right to revoke a season ticket at anytime.
7. Child - 16 years of age and under as at 31/08/2017.
8. Children under the age of 3 as at 31/08/2017 do not require a season ticket, as long as they can sit on a parent ot guardian’s knee.
9. Concession - OAP Over 65 as at 31/08/2017, Registered Disabled & Full Time Students only (proof of concession will be required even if previously supplied).
10. Season Tickets will be transferable, as long as they are used by someone in the same category
11. There will be a £25 replacement fee for lost/stolen cards
12. Please note we do not accept season ticket cancellations under any circumstances, once the seat has been allocated and accepted. You will be liable for the full cost of the season ticket.
13. Please note we do not provide refunds on season tickets, you are liable for the full cost of the season ticket.
14. Any direct debit payments defaulted may result in the cancellation of that season ticket, with no refund provided.
In applying for a Season Ticket, you recognise and accept that the Braehead Clan have the right to:
* Offer promotions (including Purple Wednesday’s and Clan in the Community) during the course of the season, which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket.
* Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty.
* Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures.